Tom Frieden is an American physician known for being the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Tom is the president of Resolve to Save Lives. He worked as the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Likewise, he was appointed by President Barack Obama in the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry as an administrator from 2009 till 2017. In this Covid-19 pandemic, he focused on pathogens and articles for investment in global preparedness.
He has published a book title Antibiotics Resistance Threats in the United States 2013.
|Birthday||7th December 1960|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Siblings||Jeffry Frieden and Kenneth Frieden|
10 facts on Tom Frieden
- Tom Frieden was born on 7th December 1969 and is 59 years old at present.
- Frieden is 5 feet 8 inches tall and has a decent weight. He has black hair and brown eyes.
- Tom was born in New York City, New York, USA. He is of American nationality.
- He is the son of Chief of coronary care at Montefiore Hospital, Julian Frieden. He has not disclosed anything about his mother. His siblings are Jeffry Frieden and Kenneth Frieden.
- Frieden has not disclosed his net worth, salary, and earnings. He might make huge earnings.
- He is happily married to his wife Barbara Chang. They have two children together.
- He has attended Oberlin College. After that, Tom went to Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons. He graduated in the year 1990 from Yale University.
- Tom has a Wikipedia page and his information is also available on our website.
- On Instagram, Frieden has 1.6k followers. Tom first made a post on 14th February 2020. His Twitter account has 142.9k followers. He joined Twitter in January 2017.
- His Facebook has almost 2k followers and he made his page on 24th December 2019. He has a YouTube channel with 68 subscribers.