Mariel Sheets is an American actress known for providing the voice of Sally in the 2015 film The Peanuts Movie. She worked with Hadley Belle Miller both voiced characters in The Peanuts Movie. Mariel was just 4 years old when she started her career. At the age of 5, she was featured in a national television commercial where she did local voice-over and print work. Currently, she is one of the richest actresses who was born in WA.
|Birthday||July 18, 2005|
|Height||4 Feet 8 Inch|
|Parents||Michael and Lynda Sheets|
Read this article to know more about Mariel Sheets Wikipedia, Age, Height, Family, Instagram, and 10 facts.
10 facts on Mariel Sheets
- Mariel Sheets was born on July 18, 2005, and she is 15 years old as of 2020 whereas her zodiac sign is Cancer.
- She came into limelight after providing the voice of Sally in the 2015 film The Peanuts Movie. Her height is around 4 Feet 8 Inch and measurements regarding her body weight are yet to come.
- When she was five years old, she won 22 major awards at the 2011 IMTA convention, including “Child Actor of the Year” & “Most Sought After Female Talent.”
- Her parent’s names are Michael and Lynda Sheets furthermore she has two older sisters and an older brother. However, their name is not mentioned anywhere.
- She and Hadley Belle Miller both voiced characters in The Peanuts Movie. Now she has played in many movies and TV series, theater, commercials, and print campaigns, and has done voiceover (VO)
- Mariel has played babies to teens, boys, girls, various accents, animals, creatures, sound effects, etc as a voice actor.
- Despite acting, she loves reading, writing, and acting out her own stories. Moreover, she enjoys drawing and painting and is especially adept at character design, caricatures, and portraits.
- At a small age, she has gained a lot of popularity and success.
- The net worth income of the actress is still under review and will be updated soon.
- We can find her on Instagram where she has more than 1K followers.