Estelle Colin is of age between 40-45 years. However, she hasn’t revealed her actual age and date of birth yet.
Estelle is well known as a French journalist who has appeared for years on the antennas of the public service. She was into fashion bugs from her early age. She has also produced her own fashion notebook at the age of 8 and build a passion that has never left.
Colin made her debut on the air on the channel FR3, which became France 3, in the program 40 ° in the shade presented by Caroline Tresca. Over the years, she has built up a solid network in this somewhat closed environment and continues to present columns on the subject today.
Is Estelle Colin On Wikipedia?
Estelle Colin is yet to be documented on Wikipedia.
However, her information is available through different internet sources, including programmetv.
Colin also briefly presented the weather, and we find her regularly on the antenna of France 2 for the presentation of Telematin television news, alternating with Sophie Le Saint.
Estelle Colin: Husband And Married Life
Estelle Colin has hidden the details about her husband and married life.
Besides, she never posts anything on her social media account related to her parents and family. Moreover, she is focused on building her career at the moment.
|Education||French Fashion Institute|
ESTELLE COLIN pour LE JT de 7H ce matin @telematin @France2tv #vuesalatele pic.twitter.com/gSMqP5ZIlS
— ? vuesalatele ? (@vuesalatele) June 16, 2017
Some Interesting Facts on Estelle Colin
- Estelle Colin hasn’t revealed her net worth to the public yet. Looking at the popularity gained, her net worth could be estimated around millions.
- Estelle’s salary and earning details remain in the shadow for the time being.
- We are known to the fact that she has a daughter named Madeleine, who is around 12 years old.
- From an early age, she was passionate about fashion, and she graduated from the French Fashion Institute.
- She made her television debut with fashion columns in the 40 ° in the shade show, an exercise that she continues to do occasionally today.