Benita Alexander is a self-claimed love con expert, who is also a producer and a writer. She has also spent a part of her life doing journalism as well. The unique talent of Benita is well known among her peers but to the general public, she may seem like a simple woman.
She has co-produced and written movies including her most famous He Lied About Everything (2018). She is currently running and producing her own TV show Conned Stories With Benita Alexander.
|Birthday||April 21, 1966|
10 Facts on Benita Alexander
- Benita Alexander was born in an American family on the day of April 21, 1966. She currently 56 years old and still can pull off her youthful features and attire.
- Looking through her images, Benita can be stated as a woman of average height. By our conjecture, she is standing at 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
- On the topic of her current family. She married her first husband Edson Jeune in October 2012. Rumor has it, that she even has a daughter but Benita is not public about it yet.
- Benita has a complicated parental history. Her step-parents were Fred Attebury and Claudia Alexander. However, Benita grew up with her biological mother Sandra Attebury.
- She is a manga cum laude graduate in Performance and Theatre. She came up from Wayne State University.
- As for her update today, she is currently working based in Manhattan, New York. She has not revealed much of her personal life currently.
- Benita is not much of a media person and likes to remain low key. She is not on Wikipedia but we can get some of her info from her CV site.
- Benita is active on Instagram by the user name of @loveconned.
- She is also heavily active on Twitter at her handle @BenitaANYC.
- We can also find her on Facebook @loveconned as a public personality.