- Address: Ruychrocklaan 227 , 2597 EB’s Gravenhage, The Netherlands
- Fax: (+31) 62 398 3705
- Phone: (+31) 70 326 4444
About Barbados Consulate in The Hague, the Netherlands
Barbadian Consulate in Netherlands runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Barbadian, and international citizens in Netherlands.
The Barbadian Consulate in Netherlands supports Dutch citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Barbadian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Barbadian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Barbados
- Want to apply and obtain Barbadian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Barbadian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Barbados and Netherlands.
The process of issuing Barbadian Visa and Passport of Barbados can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Barbadian Consulate in Netherlands if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Barbadian representations in Netherlands
Barbadian Consulate in Netherlands is the only Barbadian diplomatic mission in Netherlands.
Dutch representations in Barbados
- Dutch Consulate in Bridgetown is the only Dutch representation in Barbados
Barbadian representations worldwide
Barbadian Consulate In Netherlands represents one of 61 consular and diplomatic representations of Barbados all over the world.
Foreign representations in Netherlands
Barbadian Consulate In Netherlands represents one of 175 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Netherlands.